Hi from the Northeast

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good! Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Scott!

It appears that you have been a BUSY man! What are your plans for the engine and drivetrain? I tell you, I envy you guys (and gals) who can get into welding - - something about those "sparks", I guess.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

WELCOME aboard, Scott!

It appears that you have been a BUSY man! What are your plans for the engine and drivetrain? I tell you, I envy you guys (and gals) who can get into welding - - something about those "sparks", I guess.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT
Thanks Guys ! I have the numbers matching cobra jet motor which I had redone (030 over ..3 angle valve job..blueprinted...Rhodes lifters..every component new) right before I took it off the road in 1988 I had maybe a 1000 miles on the rebuild...Ran awsome! I think I'm gonna go with a t-5 (already a 4 spd car) The sot coil over frt...& the Tcp rear susp...At least thats the plan ;) I was in the Auto body business for over 20 years so I've done this type of work a few times before :p More pics & videos tonight !

welcome and a big hello from vienna!!

regards

abudi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back