Hello!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Machinator

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Project
2008 DHG Bullitt
Hey Everyone,

Glad to meet you all and just a little bit of Information on my cars!

First off for my Daily Driver I have an 08 Bullitt. Just some minor bolt on type mods, nothing crazy. Ive had it for about a year and absolutely love it.

431236_581612247985_502350286_n.jpg

Now for the real reason I'm here!

My father purchased a 1972 Mach 1 in 1999 from a friend and neighbor who restored cars for my father and brother to restore. After a few trips to the shop to get it running, my brother drove the car his senior year of high school. Shortly after my brother left to college he got a new Daily driver and pretty much since 2001 the Mach has unfortunately been sitting. Without getting in lots of detail, my brother inherited the title of the car in 2004. After that I actually bought it off of him to keep it in the family when he was in a position where he had to get rid of one of his cars (His wife thought 4 cars between the two of them was a bit excessive). But alas after some trials and tribulations me and him are looking to start working on it this weekend. I'm overrun with excitement and wanted to go ahead and say to hey on everyone here and introduce myself (I'm very excited as it seems this forum is a lot more active than the Bullitt forums).

l.jpg

Mach picture is from 4 or 5 years ago.

I'll probably make a thread with lots of progress updates. It's not going to be a quick job but I'll make sure to post pictures and progress!

Thanks a Bunch!

Pat

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. You've come to the right place. Chuck

Welcome Pat! Looks like a great car to start with.

I'm proud to be part of this 71-73 site. Great folks that are super helpful.

BTW I have learned that everyone here likes more pics! So...

Ray

Hi Pat. Welcome from coastal Alabama! Where in GA are you? Nice looking pair of stangs you've got.

Put a pin on our member map under fun stuff above...there are not too many GA pins. ;)

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA! I ordered my 07 GT and a month after it was delivered they annouced the Bullitt for 08!

I'm just outside the perimeter of Atlanta up in Marietta. I'll go post a pin on the map!

Thanks for the headsup on the carpet, I'll be careful but I'm pretty sure the guy who had it before had replaced it before my dad purchased the car from him.

Welcome aboard! Nice mustangs!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site! I am just up the road in Kennesaw. Maybe we can get together sometime for a beer!

::welcome:: from Southern MD! If the car looks half as good now as it did 5 years ago you have a great start on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back