Restoration postponed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx-skydiver

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q-Code
Ok. I'm on hold for about a month. My soda blaster did not complete my Mach on time and I stumbled across a good find. 1965 coupe. I am doing a fast restoration on it for profit money to put into the Mach.

IMAG0069.jpg

Its all good. I have never done paint and body before and my buddy who is helping me hasn't done it in 10 years so this is a practice car before we do it to my beloved Q-code.

Its all good. I have never done paint and body before and my buddy who is helping me hasn't done it in 10 years so this is a practice car before we do it to my beloved Q-code.
Still waiting on a price
Price on what? What I paid or what I will sell for?

Still waiting on a price
both :D in your other post I had asked you how much to buy. I'm looking for one for my daughter for graduation.

Still waiting on a price
both :D in your other post I had asked you how much to buy. I'm looking for one for my daughter for graduation.
Sorry. I must have missed that. The 65 Coupe I paid $2,000 initially. I don't know how much it will sell for as of yet. I will be doing some engine work and ALOT of body work. It has alot of Bondo but the car didn't need hardly any. It will be stripped to bare metal then any dents or rust (extremely little rust amazingly) will be fixed properly. a nice paint job, new interior. engine refurbish, etc will be performed.

The project started off as a quick cleanup and sell but has since turned into what will be a show-condition car. Final inverstment is expected to be about $7,000, but after all of the work it should sell in the $13,000 + range...give or take. Lots of hours will be put into this gem.

Back