Just Joined.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach1, I've had this car is storage for 19 years and it's currently in the the body shop getting full body restore. Installing IFS, Coyote engine, TKO 600 5 speed and more.
Hello Everyone. I've seen several mustang forums but somehow never came across this one in all my parts searching. I'm very glad I did because owning a 71-73 Stang has it's own challenges that many others do not understand. Looking forward to Learning and sharing information with everyone.

:)

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Post up some pics when you get a chance. The Tinypic button works great. Also drop a pin on our member map under Fun Stuff at the top of the page.

My car is currently under full restore and some big upgrades. VERY EXCITED. I've had this car sitting in storage forever and it's finally getting done. I'll post pics soon but it currenlty looks like about 1/4 of a car.

Hi Einar and ::welcome:: to the forum dedicated to manly Mustangs. Let the other forums debate about their secretary cars! :p

Welcome to the site from Virginia! This is a great site for the 71/73's and you can find all you need to know about them here.

Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. You've come to the right place. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back