Center Console Disassembly

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccijwright

Reaction score
My Car
1996 Cobra Convert
1973 Mach 1
Can anyone help me on how to take the center console apart? I look like it separates in the middle. I don't want to break it by experimenting. Thanks-

Are you talking about a full center floor console?

It actually has numerous parts and SOMEWHERE

I have an exploded view of the assembly. You may

want to try google, I can't remember where I got mine

but it is out there. I will keep looking.

mike

Can anyone help me on how to take the center console apart? I look like it separates in the middle. I don't want to break it by experimenting. Thanks-
woodgrainConsole1.jpg hope this helps

hope this helps

WOW, thats awesome! I wish there were specific instructions like that on how to restore my stang.....LOL

hope this helps
Thanks for the responces, but I already have it out of the car, just trying to figure out how to separate it where the front pice meets the ashtray area? It seams like it should split in two pieces there. I would like to get the ashtray cover out to paint it.

Back