Shirley Muldowny movie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
found this today. It is a movie biography of Shirley Muldowney. The first female drag racing queen. enjoy. I haven't watched it yet hahaha it's a little late will watch it tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL1BpJ65o2Q

There is a part of that movie that is supposed to be in 1966 and Connie Kalitta has a 71-73 Mustang Funny car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember watching that movie as a kid!

Heart like a wheel is a classic;) I think in Washington state you was born watching that show....I tell ya one that most havent seen.."which i never did" Is called Burnout...

its a good movie..But hard to find...I can only find one trailer for it..and no clips for it on youtube....I got the movie in a cheap racing pack in the cheap bin...lol...but it turned out too be a cool show with so much history of the time in drag racing...Old tracks you dont see anymore...Los Vegas drag strip on the movie was so tiny back then....But hands down one of the best unheard of drag racing movies...Cause its kinda a movie...But it follows a real drag racing team...you see the real sirley in the movie racing..and don the snake.

How about Dragstrip Girl. It has Tommy Ivo and Frank Gorshin. There is also Hot Rod Girl. Chuck Connors is in it as well as Frank Gorshin.

just finished the movie..... my wife reminded me that ChaCha just turned 72!!!! :s
I was watching the drags a few weeks ago and they mentioned that she would get back in a top fuel car if she had the oppurtunity.

hrdp_0904_06_z+shirley_muldowney+funny_car.jpg

12-Muldowney-WS.jpg

Back