Hello from Tampa FL!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageLn

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2001 Ford Mustang Cobra
2006 S281 Saleen
I joined the site back in Dec 2011 and never posted an introduction :( bad on my part!

I purchased my first Mach1 when I was 15 years old and still have her to this day... My dad had one as a teenager and would show me pictures of it and I fell in love with the car. I drove it daily for around 5-6 years and sadly lightly wrecked the front end ( fender, grill, and urethane bumper. ) After being in the collision industry for going on 9 years now. I'm finally starting to restore the car! She's been off the road since 2008 so it's about time :angel:

Of course she is not without her demons and previous repairs :/ including shotty rear tail light panel install, and bad cowl repair, and terrible mud work on the left quarter panel. She needs new floors, cowl, and work in the previously mentioned areas but over all the car is EXTREMELY solid!

Below are a few pictures ranging from 1999? to present.

She is a 1971 H code Mach 1

Mach5.jpg

Mach4.jpg

Mach3.jpg

Mach2.jpg

Mach1.jpg

Mach.jpg

Image059.jpg

20120616_122913.jpg

20120616_122821.jpg

20120610_102252.jpg

20120603_185016.jpg

This site has been fantastic in so many ways, and I know it will continue to provide further knowledge! I look forward to joining in on the fun!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Grabber blue is a very cool color. Drop a pin on the member map under Fun Stuff above and add your car to Mark's "Need all members to respond" tally.

I get down to Tampa fairly often if you'd like to grab a bite and talk cars.

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!

Welcome from your neighbor across the Bay: I remember a "Wayde" by the same handle (Damageln) with a 1971 Mach 1 with the quench heads from Tampa. Coincidence? Good to see the Mach back on the road again. Nice paint job, too. How is the car running?

I am the same Wayde! Oh she is torn completely apart and sitting in the garage undergoing surgery these days in my free time. I recently got motivated to get going on the car so hopefully she won't be off the road for to long, but at least she is out of the weather!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes!

Welcome from your neighbor across the Bay: I remember a "Wayde" by the same handle (Damageln) with a 1971 Mach 1 with the quench heads from Tampa. Coincidence? Good to see the Mach back on the road again. Nice paint job, too. How is the car running?

Welcome from Brandon, FL! just right around the corner from ya!

I should be good and clear on the 15th!

Wayde, Tim, Creighton: Anyone interested in La Teresita the evening of 15 October?
Hi Don: I'm good for La Teresita on 10/15. Count me in! Thanks for the suggestion! How about the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back