Ponies in the Park, Lacey WA Sunday

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1, 351 Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Automatic, AM/8 Track, Bright Red.
I'll be there along with member "totaled", hoping more 71-73's can make it. 9-3 PM

"Ponies In The Park” is an amazing car show displaying all generations of Mustangs and other Ford powered vehicles. It is well attended by members of other clubs in the Pacific Northwest and draws enthusiasts from British Columbia to Nevada."

http://www.mustangswest.com/uploads/2012_Registration_Form.pdf

Jim

My wife and I orginally planned on bringing both classics but her car has a strut rod brace issue that needs to fixed. I am trying to get over an ear infection. It is a show we defintely want to make it to. It will have to be next year.

My wife and I orginally planned on bringing both classics but her car has a strut rod brace issue that needs to fixed. I am trying to get over an ear infection. It is a show we defintely want to make it to. It will have to be next year.
Sorry you guys couldn't make it, we had 185 Mustangs and awesome low 70's weather. Here's some pics, since everybody likes pics.

At the show0.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whose white '73 is that?
That's member Totaled's car.

Looks like a great show!! Wish i could of made it...car is looking kick arse Jim.
Thanks. I got the buffer out and did some serious waxing and cleaning the day before the show, got the ultimate compliment from one of the guys I know, he asked where I got my Mach detailed at.

That 70 Mach1 in one of the photos actually won "best in show". A women owns it, it has a 428 Cobra Jet and is awesome!!!

Jim

70mach.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back