New Guy Here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

73QCodeGrande

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q-Code Grande
Hello everyone. I own a 73 Q-Code Grande. Bought it last February about 90% restored and have been working on completing it. The motor is bored 030 and massaged slightly with about 7000 mi on it. Running 350 gears out back. Managed to bring home 7 trophy's from various shows this summer so I'm pretty happy with it!

IMAG0649.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

Emmanual Church 2012 027.JPG

Welcome from Washington state....Very nice grande q code you own.....Ever get a mari report on her? Sounds like she decked out with some options.

Cool car and welcome to the site! I don't recall very many Q code grande's around here. Lots of knowledgeable guys if you have questions...and congrats on the trophies.
Thanks. According to a article I read on the Mustang Monthly website, they quoted Kevin Marti as saying only 548 were produced. The guy I bought it from told me that he had talked with a judge at a mustang show that worked for Marti. He was told as of 2008 only 4 were registered in the states. I don't know how much of that holds true but I would like to find out!

Hey, welcome from South Carolina. I love the coupe look with the vinyl roof, definitely different and cool. I also have a grande Q code T5 dressed up like a Mach 1. Auto or manual?
Auto

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from coastal Alabama! Very nice Grande you have there! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under Fun Stuff above and also add you car to the running tally of cars still on the road...it's the "Need all member to respond thread".

Thanks. According to a article I read on the Mustang Monthly website, they quoted Kevin Marti as saying only 548 were produced. The guy I bought it from told me that he had talked with a judge at a mustang show that worked for Marti. He was told as of 2008 only 4 were registered in the states. I don't know how much of that holds true but I would like to find out!

Auto
Yup...Its worth getting the marti report on her...Cause if only 548 produced...It could be one of a few hundered or less...Plus Marti report gives you alot of idea of where it come from..Where it was ordered...If you get the elite report it will tell you things you cant find online....I knew my mustang was a bit rare..But had no clue how much till i got the report...I had a few people try to tell me my power windows where not stock....Marti report shut all the nay sayers up...lol....Plus i like reading them...I read every one posted on this site...Learn something new from them every day..

Hope you enjoy the site....Nice folks and very helpfull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back