New member in Leesburg VA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe
Hey guys, just bought a 1971 Mustang Coupe. It's quite the project and I'm hoping I haven't bit off a little more than I can chew but I also think that's part of the fun. Its got a lot of rust but solid rails and a rebuilt 351w 4v from a '70 fastback. I'll get some pictures up once I have the front quarters and hood back on. Those came off this weekend to assess the rust situation a little better.

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here!

Hey, we like all kinds of pictures - assembled, disassembled, partly assembled, etc. Feel free to throw one up here so we can take a look.

Welcome from Houston, Tx ::welcome::::welcome::

Welcome from just down the road in Warrrenton, Virginia. Looking forward to seeing g pictures and hearing more about your coupe. You may want to check out the Northern Virginia Mustang Club website too.

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!

Ok so here's how she looks right now anfter a Sunday pulling off the hood, grill and quarters. Click here for pictures of my 1971 Mustang Coupe Pulled the driver door off last night. Out of the 5 bolts holding the door to the body 4 sheared off. :-/ But the metal behind the hinges was pretty solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back