New member from Houston TX

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockinrednek

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang convertible
Been lurking for a while now. I had a 73 Mustang Grande when I was 15 but never got to drive it due to a bad trans and no funds to fix it. Now flash forward 29 years later. A co worker had purchased a 73 Mustang convertible and was wanting to sell it. I offered a trade for my 4 wheeler and he said sure. So there it sits covered in my driveway waiting on me to get it running. Hopefully soon.

Gary

73 mustang1.bmp

my 73.jpg

49AD3315-45F7-46C7-9CA2A6C48B6A1E69-7F04ED02-9E19-8E57-4F3C8D1F67203E0F.jpg

Attachments

• 73 mustang1.bmp
    849.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome::::welcome:: from Southern MD. Wow it must have been a hell of a 4 wheeler! BUT we are going to need to see more pic's of it!!! :D

Welcome fellow Houstonian! I'm also a new member and just joined a couple of days ago. Where in Houston are you located?

Welcome fellow Houstonian! I'm also a new member and just joined a couple of days ago. Where in Houston are you located?
Two Houstonians in a day. Welcome guys.

Im in Deer Park. Once I get her running right I really want to get a meet and greet together in Houston.

Im in Deer Park. Once I get her running right I really want to get a meet and greet together in Houston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA! nice looking Vert!

Welcome from Northern Virginia! Looks like you got the best end of that trade. Post up more pics when you get a chance.

Welcome from Houston, Tx.

I'm also a Houston Mustang guy. Currently working on my '73 Mustang convertible with 351 Cleveland. Replacing the cowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back