Calling all SoCal members!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hey guys,

I will be in SoCal in a few weeks, so if anyone is up a meet and greet with one of the very scarce European members of this board (and his wife), give me a shout.

I'll try to work it into the tour, as I'd really like to meet some of you guys live. ::beer::

I'll also be in San Diego for a day or two. (Just scored tickets for Brad Paisley :cool: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I will be in SoCal in a few weeks, so if anyone is up a meet and greet with one of the very scarce European members of this board (and his wife), give me a shout.

I'll try to work it into the tour, as I'd really like to meet some of you guys live. ::beer::

I'll also be in San Diego for a day or two. (Just scored tickets for Brad Paisley :cool: )
You need to come to the East Coast on one of these trips. We will show you what Southern Hospitality is all about

I will. It's still on the "to do" list but as we only take one trip per year...... it may take a while.

Depending on what your definition of Southern California is(You mentioned San Diego, but we could probably arrange something)

It would be great.

I live 10 minutes northeast of Disneyland(Anaheim, CA).

I work 5 minutes from John Wayne Airport(Irvine, CA).

Let us share a beer here if you are up this way:

http://www.angeloshamburgers.com/index-1.html

or this place has great HAPPY HOURS on the terrace in San Diego:

http://www.bertrandatmisteras.com/

The restaurant is outstanding(I think) but very expensive. The terrace deals are great.

Hope we get to meet!!!

james

but just a beer!!!

It all depends on when and where. As James indicated, SoCal is a pretty big place and getting from one area to another can be a challenge depending on time and distance. Add to this I travel for a living, but if I am around I would try to make it. I am in Orange County in Lake Forest.

Dave

I'm in. Let me know when you and your wife are in town. I live a half hour north of down town San Diego. I have no problem driving up to orange county. Mike if your in San Diego on Oct 7th there is a Mustang show at sea port village on the bay.

Mike

Tanks guys. :)

You'll all get PMs within the next few days.

By SoCal I mean south of LA. We did the area between LA and San Francisco last year.

I'm in. Let me know when you and your wife are in town. I live a half hour north of down town San Diego. I have no problem driving up to orange county. Mike if your in San Diego on Oct 7th there is a Mustang show at sea port village on the bay.

Mike

I think we are going to all go to Mike's house and pour some beer. It would be a shame if we can't get Lux, Lake Forest, Escondido and the OC together.

I think we are going to all go to Mike's house and pour some beer. It would be a shame if we can't get Lux, Lake Forest, Escondido and the OC together.
Well I get there a little later than the 7th, but apart from that, count me in! :)

Back