Ford Fever Classic @ MIR Dragway

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 429 cu. in. C6 Auto
2007 Mustang GT Convertible 2002 Lincoln Continental
2006 Toyota Corolla S Type
2006 Honda Goldwing
Anybody going to the "Ford Fever Classic" weekend at Maryland International Raceway in Budds Creek Md. Its a 3 day event Oct 19-21. This will be the first one I've gone to but I've heard that its a great event if your a ford lover. Hopefully I have my car tagged and ready to go to take and run the car. The body and paint wont be done but it should be streetable and ready to make a few runs. If not I'll be taking my 07 Gt. If your going please let me know and we can meetup. At the least I'll be there on Saturday I only live about 30 minutes away!

Main URL:

http://mirdrag.com/

Flyer for Event:

http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/flyers/event/pdf/2012/12_ford_fever.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Might try to make it up 3 hr drive for me.

Looks cool but I will not be there
Why Not its only about an 11 hour drive from tennessee!! :shrug2:

Might try to make it up 3 hr drive for me.
Great! As the day gets closer I'll bump this thread up as a reminder!!

I will be going, i went once a while back when i had my 65 coupe. Hope the swap meet will have plenty of parts i can search through. I'm going to be there for sure, most likely sunday the 21st. hope to see some of you guys!

I will be going, i went once a while back when i had my 65 coupe. Hope the swap meet will have plenty of parts i can search through. I'm going to be there for sure, most likely sunday the 21st. hope to see some of you guys!
Well if your gonna be there on Sunday guess I'll have to buy a 2 Day Pass!!

haha i would go saturday but i don't leave work until 2pm then i will have to grab the wife, eat lunch, and 2 1/2 hours later puts me at 4:30 - 5:00pm. I want to be able to get a full day out the trip but then again i want to hopefully nab up some parts at the swap meet.

haha i would go saturday but i don't leave work until 2pm then i will have to grab the wife, eat lunch, and 2 1/2 hours later puts me at 4:30 - 5:00pm. I want to be able to get a full day out the trip but then again i want to hopefully nab up some parts at the swap meet.
Sounds to me like you should start coughing, sniffling and complain of feeling really bad a lot friday at work then call in sick on saturday!!! :D

well there's no one to call in sick too, I am the owner and I tell all my employees that Saturday is mandatory without doctor's excuse. I am the guy that's no better than the people that work for me so I work right along with them. It keeps a good atmosphere around the shop. 5 years ago I would call out in a heartbeat!

I may go on the weekend depending on the weather and what else is going on. Looks like I am not going to make it there this year. Have fun guys.

B-17pic.jpg

Wanted to refresh this thread as it seems as i may be going up Saturday afternoon after all. Hoping to have a good time!
I'll be there Saturday also. Don't have the Mach 1 ready but I'm taking my GT it's Burgundy with a black Vert top. I may even decide to race it. I'm only about 30 minutes away so will probably be there 9:00 - 9:30.

ANYBODY ELSE GOING?!?!?!

My Cell # is 410-474-7314 if I can hear it ringing! :D

John

I may not get there until about 4pm. I'll get in touch with you if you will still be there. I don't have my car but I will have my truck to be able to take home some parts hopefully.:D

I may try and drive up in the morning, debating on driving the GT or the Flex in case I find something I need.

Maybe you can call if there is anything good at the swap meet!

Back spasms destroyed any chance of getting there today. Let me know how it goes and if you find any good vendos in the swap area. maybe tomorrow after a day off my feet.

Yeah I was hoping to get up there today but I have a lot of marketing to get done for my shop this evening. I will be up there bright and early tomorrow. I am hoping there will be some pickings left to choose from.

Back