Meeting 72Rcode for dinner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnfastbk

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
Taking the stang up tomorrow night to meet up with Fred and his wife for dinner in Pigeon Forge. Think my buddy Carl is going to take his car up and possibly my buddy Denny. They are both 69 camaros though

It was great to see Roy and Carl again. Roy's Mach 1 is awesome. It has many modern upgrades, but still keeps the character of a classic. Thanks Roy for fighting the traffic to met us.

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

Had a blast, hate Stace had to miss it but............... Dinner was cheaper:D

Got to open my cutouts on my first bumble bee car tonight on the way back, not sure they new what was going on:p

Had a blast, hate Stace had to miss it but............... Dinner was cheaper:D

Got to open my cutouts on my first bumble bee car tonight on the way back, not sure they new what was going on:p
You need to get a camera mounted on the side of your car to catch the expressions when you open the cutouts! :D

That is my Beemer. It is a 1996 R1100RT with a Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

Good looking bike!! The Beemers are the best handling bike made in my opinion another favorite ride was to Helen Ga for October Fest, in the base of the Blue Ridge on the Chattahoochee River.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking bike!! The Beemers are the best handling bike made in my opinion another favorite ride was to Helen Ga for October Fest, in the base of the Blue Ridge on the Chattahoochee River.
We rode from Indy area to Gatlinburg, TN and back without riding on any interstate highways. It was a great ride both ways.

did you cut through Ky, and come down through Tazwell and Morristown? either way...that sounds like a beautiful ride. I took many trips from Nashville up through the Blue Ridge

Riding a Beemer on the interstate is like parking your Mach I in the grocery store parking lot.... it just aint right.

did you cut through Ky, and come down through Tazwell and Morristown? either way...that sounds like a beautiful ride. I took many trips from Nashville up through the Blue Ridge

Riding a Beemer on the interstate is like parking your Mach I in the grocery store parking lot.... it just aint right.
Yes we did. The weather and roads were great. 25E from Tazwell to Morristown is very scenic. Kentucky route 229 from Barbourville to London is a nice twisty road that cuts out the traffic lights of Corbin. Another fun section is US421 from Frankfort KY to Madison IN.

Back