Body style poll

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which body style do you own? Vote for all that apply.

• Fastback/Mach1

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Coupe

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Convertible

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters
I have a mach 1 and a Coupe!

I only voted for my '72. I figured the earlier and later Mustang's don't count. Boy, how is that for a reverse of roles--they are the red-headed step child now!

what if ya have more than one of a body style?

Yeah, you can choose multiple body styles, but unfortunately only one of each. That's where the plus/minus a few come into effect! LOL

Well, I voted. But I have to say I was slightly intimidated by the guys outside the polling place dressed in black fatigues leaned up against a '73 convertible... one kept calling the other one 'Doc' as they gave us Fastback guys the evil eye. (don't know what that was about)

:D :D :D

LOL!! I was feeling pretty tough, even without the black outfit, until I saw that there's only six Convertibles that have voted so far, compared to 16? Fastbacks. What happened to Ragtop fever that was in mode just a few days ago? :-/

Doc

I voted for my mach I even though I have that and a coupe. The coupe will be sold and the mach will stay mine.

i got 2 and btw you forgot the 351BOSS in the "fastback & mach1" section... just jokin'

73 MUSTANG convertible cropped med size.jpgSorry Fastbackers... I still feel loyalty to the 72 Mach1 I had for 25 years, but then again I sold it to buy my convert. A well optioned CJ 4 speed toploader convertible was enough to make me change loyalties. But I still miss the Mach1...

Back