72 Coupe as a First Car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAzura

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
Hey I just bought a 1972 Mustang Coupe as my first car. I was looking for a 71-73 Mustang forum and within minutes I stumbled upon on this forum. I don't have that much knowledge of cars but am looking to learn everything I can possibly learn about my car and cars in general. I'm 19 and leaving for boot camp for the Marines in a week but am looking forward to being on the forum more. Cheers.

welcome darkazura. if you have questions about 71-73 mustangs, this is the place to be.

regards from vienna

abudi

Welcome to the forums! You came to the right place! We have lots of folks that are highly knowledgeable of the 71-73 Mustangs and we're all glad to answer questions!

::welcome::

Welcome to the forums! You came to the right place! We have lots of folks that are highly knowledgeable of the 71-73 Mustangs and we're all glad to answer questions!

::welcome::
::welcome:: Glad to have you, enjoy the site

Yeah what they said!

Its good to have some young guys interested in these cars to go along with us geezers.

WELCOME aboard!

I take it you have made plans for the '72 while you are at Parris Island?

We like to think that this Site is a GREAT place for one to "hang out" and discuss our hobby. Even if you don't have your car, you can still log on and interact when you "find time" - - if the DIs will allow it:).

Again Welcome aboard and THANKS for making the decision to serve our Country in a very selfless and tangible way.

BT

Welcome to the club, 72 Azure. Thank you for your service to our country. There are a lot of veterans here, so many of us know what it felt like a week before heading to bootcamp. I recall drilling with our Navy bootcamp company right next to MCRD in San Diego. We thought we had it rough until we saw the USMC recruits. :s

Anyway, we're glad you're here, and hope to see your posts when you get a chance.

Doc

You've come to the spot. This is it. Also, you'll find a few of us have also served in the past. Just remember what the DI is trying to do, take a civilian mind and make it a military mind. It takes a few weeks to get "conditioned", and you'll spend a lifetime remembering all of the time you're in.

I too, bought my first car and then left for the military. Still have it and the great memories of a far off distant spot on this blue marble...

Welcome to the site. Everyone here is awesome and I think you will enjoy it here.

Thanks for serving our great country. God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back