Nothing worse than a Thief

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:mad: went out this morning to move the SAAB so I could drive the Mach to find out somebody had broken into it and stole my wallet. The reason I dont carry it is years ago my dr advised me not to with the bad disc(x3) in my back. No money in it just my cards and a silver certificate $5 that my dad had given me years ago before he passed away. I could care less about the rest of the stuff but that is non replaceable. IMO their is nothing worse than a thief:mad:

Liers and Thieves....dislike them both. Sorry for the bad luck :( When I get back to the states next summer we need to meet up for fun tnfastbk :)
We can do that. The GF and I have been wanting to go back to Nashville for a weekend

Roy that's terrible. You already know what I think should be done with sticky fingers.
Me and you both

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about that roy...they are the worst....I had a some what sim thing happend ...when i lived more in a bigger part of town.....had a old guitar my dad got me..wasnt worth much...but some one stole it while i was out at dinner..I never found out who or where....I just hope the good lord takes care of that dept for me...Cause i dout ill ever know...Glad im out in the country now..but i know its not totaly safe....But crime is very very low.

Public corporal punishment would do much to dissuade thieves. Sorry this happened to you. Chuck

Just got off the phone with Roy. Terrible thing and times we live in. Like I told Roy, when the economy goes down crime goes up. Just hate that we all need to do things now that typically used to go against our grain because of 1 thief. Hope you find the ba>#@%d.

Had my Bronco window busted out one evening at work I had forgot something inside work went back in or I would have caught them in the act. Lucky I didn't! All they managed to steal was 55 cents my small maglite and business card holder, sure they thought it was a wallet. HAte to hear that happened to you.

Sorry to hear about the break-in, especially the loss of the $5 silver certificate from you dad. Maybe check some local pawn shops and see if it turns up.

I am feeling your pain.

Every time I grab my keys, I am thinking without thieves there would be no need for keys, or locks, or chains.

Can't wait to get to heaven. Only lock there is on the front door.

I leave my dually unlocked only because the glass + tint costs more then anything I keep in it everything else gets locked
When I had my Econoline, it got broken into 3 times. Stereo replacement $200. Window, door damage, dash damage $1500.

I just left it open with a note how to remove the stereo without busting up the dash. After 10 years, no one took anything....except the time I locked it up at the bar. ugh.

Back