Missing carb hoses 1972

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang Convertible
Thank Ya'll so much for making me feel welcome!

I really need help locating missing parts to my 1972 302 engine compartment. These are notes corresponding to the pictures that I post. May have to post in several threads.

2. (Carb 1) Looks like a empty vacuum hose fitting and empty threaded fitting.

3. (Carb 2) Another vacuum hose empty fitting.

(See attached)

Carb 2.JPG

Carb 1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The hose fitting in the back of the carb is for the choke pull down and a hose connects to it and goes to the vacuum terminal in the back of the engine

The fitting on the carb side above the choke assembly is a fresh air fitting a hose goes to it then connects to a metal tube thst goes to the manifold

The screw fitting on the choke connects to a metal tube that also goes to the manifold.

If you are missing the metal tube fittings they are availible I believe pony parts and other sellers here will have them

AJ

If you are missing the pipes

both of those go to the choke stove in the intake

This place below has a choke tube Kit, is that what I need?

http://www.championmustang.com/6473-choke-tube-set-260-289-302-see-details-p-5794.html

The hose fitting in the back of the carb is for the choke pull down and a hose connects to it and goes to the vacuum terminal in the back of the engine

The fitting on the carb side above the choke assembly is a fresh air fitting a hose goes to it then connects to a metal tube thst goes to the manifold

The screw fitting on the choke connects to a metal tube that also goes to the manifold.

If you are missing the metal tube fittings they are availible I believe pony parts and other sellers here will have them

AJ

If you are missing the pipes

This link has a choke tube kit, is that what I need?

http://www.championmustang.com/6473-choke-tube-set-260-289-302-see-details-p-5794.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back