1970 mustang FB 0F100159

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1 m code
Found a 1970 mustang fastback located in Folsom CA, It is a derelict that a guy got rotting in a field. What impressed me was both shock tower stampings 0F100159 this was the 159th mustang out of Dearborn in 1970. If someone is interested I could send pics and a contact number (I don't know one now) but I'm afraid I let wife know how early a 70 it was:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a 1970 mustang fastback located in Folsom CA, It is a derelict that a guy got rotting in a field, front fenders and hood gone but what impressed me was both shock tower stampings 0F100159 this was the 159th mustang out of Dearborn in 1970. If someone is interested I could send pics and a contact number (I don't know one now) but I'm afraid I let wife know how early a 70 it was:angel:
I think it means it is the 159th car out of that plant but I am not a VIN sleuth. I could be very wrong!

EDIT: Which means it could be a much earlier mustang than you think? Hopefully others will chime in.

West coast basket cases are east coast gold! Get some pics and see if it generates interest.

will post some pics tomorrow. front fenders, front bumper and more parts not shown. The owner plans to remove front spindels and rear end to put in 64 mustang. Don't know if they would leave them if someone wanted to buy.

Guys name is Mack 916-989-5266

DSCN1672.JPG

DSCN1673.JPG

DSCN1674.JPG

DSCN1675.JPG

Yeah that car loks like it was used for target practice.

Are those bullet holes on the left side of the car?

-Kurt
Yep those are bullet holes, appears someone saw the condition it was in and attempted to put it out of it's misery. If it's a native California car it spent alot of time on the coast enjoying the salty ocean breezes.

Jim

I think I see dog shit inside....

Latest posts

Back