the best laid plans

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang convertible
94 mustang gt convertible
Chicago weather goofs up our plans of using the convertible for my sons wedding this afternoon. The car is polished and looking great but it is only 58 right now and drizzle and with no heat we have to scap plans.

Yeah, ya gotta love Illinois weather this time of the year! 78 degrees yesterday and just breaking 50 today. But you know what they say "If you don't like the weather now, wait an hour it'll change"!:dodgy:

so true,you never no what your going to get because the weather here is always changeing......it sucks

Chicago weather goofs up our plans of using the convertible for my sons wedding this afternoon. The car is polished and looking great but it is only 58 right now and drizzle and with no heat we have to scap plans.
58???

al-gore-global-warming-cooling-climate-change-mininions-sad-hill-news.jpg

It's not just you man, been in the 80's all week and tomorrow high of 54?!? So im going to be wrenching on the coupe today, tomorrow kick on the fireplace and have some hot chocolate.

That sucks. Hopefully the weather turns around so you can drive it a bit before it gets bad. I guess I am blessed with nice weather here in the California Bay Area. It was in the 80's and 90's last week, it's been in the 70's this week and the high for the next two days is 68. Unfortunately, with the gas prices here reaching $5.00 a gallon, you almost need to take out a loan to fill a 20 gallon tank...lol

Now that I think about it, my '73 Mach-1 with the 351c gets the best gas mileage of my cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks. Hopefully the weather turns around so you can drive it a bit before it gets bad. I guess I am blessed with nice weather here in the California Bay Area. It was in the 80's and 90's last week, it's been in the 70's this week and the high for the next two days is 68. Unfortunately, with the gas prices here reaching $5.00 a gallon, you almost need to take out a loan to fill a 20 gallon tank...lol

Now that I think about it, my '73 Mach-1 with the 351c gets the best gas mileage of my cars.
Well I'd say you're lucky to have some decent weather.....it's 40 degrees here and and at 1.30 a litre of gas that's about 5.20 a gallon

Mattrixxxxxx ! fireplace....hot choco?..... do you know how lucky you are?
Come on over I'll have plenty to share!!!
a very good friend of mine is in Concorde need to get up that way see some colors in the trees for the fall.

Back