• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 73 parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeystang

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible, 351 Cleavland 2v, 2 bbl with C6 transmission
I'm looking for the following parts for my 73 convertible

-Drivers side wiper arm

-Cowl cover( screen) drivers side

-Kick panels both side.. non a/c..LH/RH color doesnt matter

-Power steering dip stick

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for the following parts for my 73 convertible

-Drivers side wiper arm

-Cowl cover( screen) drivers side

-Kick panels both side.. non a/c..LH/RH color doesnt matter

-Power steering dip stick
Should have everything you need. Will go down to the garage tomorrow, pull the parts and get you pictures. Mike

That was fast, thanks guys

Here are pictures of the wiper arms, PS dipstick, and the cowl vent cover. None have been cleaned up and painted yet, but take a look and see what you think. I don't have any convertible kick panels at this time. Hopefully Dav3 has a set for you. Mike
Cool, I'll take it. Did you get my email about the emergency brake cable and fan shroud

Here are pictures of the wiper arms, PS dipstick, and the cowl vent cover. None have been cleaned up and painted yet, but take a look and see what you think. I don't have any convertible kick panels at this time. Hopefully Dav3 has a set for you. Mike
Cool, I'll take it. Did you get my email about the emergency brake cable and fan shroud
Did not get an email about the cable or shroud, but should have both. Let me know what you need. Mike

Did not get an email about the cable or shroud, but should have both. Let me know what you need. Mike

Mike,

I need all of the above including the fan shroud.I no longer need the emgcy brake assembly. Please let me know how much it would be shipped to Houston Tx.

Im Pretty Sure That I Have Everything That You Need. I Will Look In The Morning, Ang Get Back To You,,,,,Dave
Dave, I need both kick panels, black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay in responding, was out this weekend. Shoot me your email and zip code, and I will package them (Cowl cover, PS dipstick, and wiper arm) up and send an invoice. Shipping will be at my cost. I got your note on the cable and fan shroud, that was from someone else. Did you want these parts restored, or will you do them? Mike

Sorry for the delay in responding, was out this weekend. Shoot me your email and zip code, and I will package them (Cowl cover, PS dipstick, and wiper arm) up and send an invoice. Shipping will be at my cost. I got your note on the cable and fan shroud, that was from someone else. Did you want these parts restored, or will you do them? Mike

Mike,

Scratch the cable but I do need the fan shroud. Mt zip code is 77090

Let me get you a picture of the fan shroud so you can see where the chunk is out of it and make sure you can use it. Once you decide on that, will package up all the parts. Will get you a picture tomorrow after work. Mike

Mike,

Scratch the cable but I do need the fan shroud. Mt zip code is 77090

Back