My Second Boss 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfromelkhorn

Reaction score
My Car
Early Grabber Green Metallic with 13,400 miles.
Hi everyone. My name is Al, and I am the proud owner of a Grabber Green Metallic Boss 351.

I owned a Pewter Boss 351 from 1973 to 1982 and used it as my daily driver. I sold it at the persistence of my wife, and never got over it. When my wife passed away in 2008, I purchased this 13,400 mile beauty to help fill the hole in my heart.

Hope to get to know you people better.

Hi everyone. My name is Al, and I am the proud owner of a Grabber Green Metallic Boss 351.

I owned a Pewter Boss 351 from 1973 to 1982 and used it as my daily driver. I sold it at the persistence of my wife, and never got over it. When my wife passed away in 2008, I purchased this 13,400 mile beauty to help fill the hole in my heart.

Hope to get to know you people better.
Congrats!

Welcome from Washington state...Im sorry about your wife sir...And yes post some pics of your ride when you get a chance..we would love to see and talk about it. :)

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA My Dad has a Light Pewter Boss and now a Dark Ivy Boss.

Thanks everyone! It's great to meet up with others that appreciate the "Big" body Mustang. I was totally surprised to get any replies, let alone one from as far away as Afghanistan! Thank you for your service, and return home safely!!!

Ok, at the risk of sounding stupid, how do I post some pictures on here? I have a few, but in particular, at a car show this past weekend we paired my Boss next to a one-week old 2013 "Gotta Have It Green" Boss 302 and took some pictures. What an interesting comparison. I think all of you would like to see them side by side.

Thanks,

Al

Thanks everyone! It's great to meet up with others that appreciate the "Big" body Mustang. I was totally surprised to get any replies, let alone one from as far away as Afghanistan! Thank you for your service, and return home safely!!!

Ok, at the risk of sounding stupid, how do I post some pictures on here? I have a few, but in particular, at a car show this past weekend we paired my Boss next to a one-week old 2013 "Gotta Have It Green" Boss 302 and took some pictures. What an interesting comparison. I think all of you would like to see them side by side.

Thanks,

Al
awww just click on the reply button...and you will see below...it says new attachment...and a button that says browse.....When you click on the browse button it will bring up your computer files...click on the photo you would like to add...then just hit add attachment...you can add as many as you like. ..and please do.

And yes we love the big body stangs ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Welcome Al, From Bufalo,NY. I Am Really Excited About Seeing Those Two Colors Side By Side. My 72 Mach1 came From The Factory green, And A Previous Owner Painted The Car Black. Being That The Interior of the Car Is Green, There Really isnt Too Much Of An option Of The Exterior Color. I Always Have Liked The Grabber Green On Our Big Bodies, And Wanted To See How Close The Actual,,,

I Hope That You Find The Whole Group 7173 Mustangs a Great Bunch Of Guys With The Experience To Go Along With The Fun!!

Al

Back