Deluxe Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Coupe (new to me) and just getting started with it.
After 6 days my Deluxe Marti Report is here. No real surprises. I did find out my dealer was in Oregon.

Also interesting is that it was sold before it was actually built!.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
That is realy weird on your build date and selling date...and if you notice..she was order type : stock...i would maybe even call or email marti and see if they can explain how a car can be sold before its built? thats a new one for me..lol...and it is order type stock thou...I seen the weirdest odd ball cars and selling dates from stock orders.."mine being one of them"..Stock orders are a bit rarer than your standard retail order...Order type stock means – a dealer orders a vehicle to have available for display at his/her location.

One of the amazing things about my car... The stock seats being a mix of vinyl and material are actually still almost in mint condition. By that I mean they look new, there is not a single stain, tear rip or burn. I'll take a picture of front and back seats to verify they are original.

Mike

Ray,

You think I should take it in next year for its 40 year service?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back