interesting reading

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That absolutely should be required reading for anyone who wants to be able to speak about the 351 Cleveland with any authority. Take 15 minutes and you'll learn a TON about why the Cleveland was, in many respects, THE Mustang racing motor in the 70s, and why it is so respected as a stock engine in a production car.

I also know now why the 351c 2V that I have is looked upon as the red haired step child among red haired step children.... :p

Thanks for sharing it, Roy!

Doc

[/i][/b]i have never doubted the cleveland, it is my all time favorite motor.yes i love the 385's and the fe's but the cleveland just gets the job done in my book. just look at how many sanctioning bodies ban it. even fun ford wouldnt let ya run it in certain classes. nhra in pro stock made the cars powered by a cleveland run at heavier weight breaks so grumpy could be competive . chevy always needs a crutch. we cant even around here get any of the chevy boys to run us with the same mods. yes ill agree with all the aftermarket stuff available you can make horsepower from even a 302 , but a cleveland is just boss in my book . lol im thru ranting now .

DSC02229.JPG

[/i][/b]i have never doubted the cleveland, it is my all time favorite motor.yes i love the 385's and the fe's but the cleveland just gets the job done in my book. just look at how many sanctioning bodies ban it. even fun ford wouldnt let ya run it in certain classes. nhra in pro stock made the cars powered by a cleveland run at heavier weight breaks so grumpy could be competive . chevy always needs a crutch. we cant even around here get any of the chevy boys to run us with the same mods. yes ill agree with all the aftermarket stuff available you can make horsepower from even a 302 , but a cleveland is just boss in my book . lol im thru ranting now .

NICE

Latest posts

Back