Howdy from Tijeras, New Mexico

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reconrover

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang fastback. Bought this from another member about 8 years ago. He did a LOT of work. I'm in the final stages of body/paint. Anyone out there in Albquerque looking for some side work on my stang?
Howdy all! Glad that this forum is out there. At present I have a 71 Sports Roof done up as a Mach 1. I purchased the car on Ebay by a fellow that had 3. He did a great job on the mechanics, pretty much everything is new, or redone. The body needs a blast, and repaint, all the seals are dry rotted from the NM sun. Need to replace the wiring harness, and install the Vintage AC unit that I have purchased.

At the end of this month (OCT), hopefully I'll be able to get the Fast EZ EFI installed. After that, the AC install in tandem with a March serpentine pulley kit.

I have the stock toploader, which I am not pleased with...so I got a Lentech AOD off of Ebay...in hopes that there is nothing wrong with, fingers croseed.

Engine is a .30 over mild 351C with 4v heads.

I will NOT sell this car....as my previous 71 sold with the brow beating of my now ex wife. Lesson learned on that one...if you want it, have paid cash for it, keep it. Live in a cardboard box down by the river, but don't let your ex steal your dream car. My current wife...LOVES IT!

If anyone has seen the 71 Brickhouse 429 in California, that's the guy that put this car together. Great dude, we've kept in touch thru the years.

In search of....an Albuquerque area guy that is interested in bodywork/paint, and maybe some electrical/mechanical work...on the side, or other.[/size][/font]

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here. You're definitely in the right place. Sounds like you've got an awesome project there - can't wait to follow your progress with the EFI, serpentine, AOD, etc. Oh, and we do love pictures around here! :)

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA, do you have any links to the 71 brickhouse 429?

Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us!

::welcome::

Welcome from coastal Alabama!

If Steven gets the Toploader and doesn't want the Z-bar & pedals I'm interested in those. I have an auto trans pedal setup that you'd need. I also have the auto trans cross member. Do you need the front disc brake setup if your car has front drums?

Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back