My Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mentalcase222

Reaction score
My Car
I bought my Mustang before some month ago. Its used and 2002 model in very good condition.
Hello Friends,

I am a newbie here and join this forum today.My 1st post is about my introduction. My name is David and i am from Pakistan. I have a fourth generation Mustang model which is the 2001 Bullitt and buy in 2002. I am join this forum to learn about the Mustangs.

Hello Friends,

I am a newbie here and join this forum today.My 1st post is about my introduction. My name is David and i am from Pakistan. I have a fourth generation Mustang model which is the 2001 Bullitt and buy in 2002. I am join this forum to learn about the Mustangs.
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Love to see some photos of your Mustang!

::welcome::

welcome mentalcase222 from chicago,your post says you have 2001 mustang almost everyone here has a 71,72,73 mustang no one is posting 4 gen mustang stuff, less i missunderstood and you own a 7173mustang.

Welcome from Virginia! We have a 2001 Mustang Bullitt too. Are you thinking about buying a 1971, 72 or 73 Mustang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back