2012 White Elephant gift exchange

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
It's time for the White Elephant gift exchange. Here's how it works:

White Elephant is traditionally a useless or gag gift. The organizer matches you up to a trading partner and you send him/her a gift. You'd get a gift from someone else. It's up to you guys to decide what you send.

There's a "what did ya get" thread where everyone tells what they received and you have to post a pic of what you get so we all can enjoy.

Here's last year's what did ya get thread.

Anyone interested needs to send me a PM with your contact info:

Name

Address

City/State/ZIP code

Phone #

You have until November 30th to get that to me. I'll randomly select & send your trading partner info to you that night so you'll have time to mail the gift so it arrives before Christmas.

So who's in? PM me your info and put white elephant as the subject.

Also add a post in this thread so that the thread will stay on top and we can see who's participating.

Btw, I'm in.

I didn't see to many white elephant gifts. But, I will do my best.

Count me in.

Count me in! Now I know what I can do with all the old stuff that I've replaced, like the original leaf springs, and coil springs, and camshaft, and timing chain and sprocket, and 2.75:1 pumpkin, and.....

Do they still do COD freight? :p

Count me in! Now I know what I can do with all the old stuff that I've replaced, like the original leaf springs, and coil springs, and camshaft, and timing chain and sprocket, and 2.75:1 pumpkin, and.....

COD is not white elephant. That's dirty Santa. Lol

Bad Santa

Bad Santa
Hmm.... might be worth the freight cost anyway.... rofl

But, I've got a few things that would qualify for the White Elephant gift thing. Especially since I missed it last year. :)

Back