Happy 40th! (now 41st) (now 42nd!)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'73 mustang convt.
She's doing pretty good for a 40th birthday. No wrinkles, butt has not spread out, sure, she's a little dirty but nothing wrong with that. :)

(That was last year, now is is 41)

Edit 2014: Now she is 42!

Edit 2018! Now she is 46!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mach 1's birthday is the same as my wife's, different years though.

She's doing pretty good for a 40th birthday. No wrinkles, butt has not spread out, sure, she's a little dirty but nothing wrong with that. :)
Mine's butt hasn't spread out any but it does sag a little. lol

Here's to the next 40 years!

Another year and now she is 41. Still looking good.

Last year she got a new set of hookers and a crossover. Lately I have been messing around trying to get the most of of the motor. Oh and a new radiator just a few weeks ago. I have the GV OD waiting to go in soon so I guess that's the present for her 41st.

Wow! I wish I would have gotten a set of Hookers for my 40th birthday! Oh Wait! What where we talking about???? Anyway, Happy 41st to your mustang! And many more!

-Travis

Wow! I wish I would have gotten a set of Hookers for my 40th birthday! Oh Wait! What where we talking about???? Anyway, Happy 41st to your mustang! And many more!

-Travis
rofl

It was a good year for the girl. I got the GV OD in and am loving the improved manners highway speeds along with the improved gas mileage. A new dash pad really helped the interior.

I need to get the exhaust repaired and figure out why she runs rough after warming up. This year might include some work on the interior.

Back