Mustang 50th Anniversary Vegas 2014

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
31 Model A Station Wagon “Woody”
69 Mach 1 - 351C
72 Mach 1 - 351C
96 Cobra Convertible
Anybody headed to Vegas for the 2014 Mustang 50th anniversary celebration? I went to Charlotte in 1994 and it was a great show, but now I am much further West and Vegas is wayyyyy closer! Anybody going?

(Sticky?)

Well, there's a few of us. Putting it in my calendar, not sure which Mustang to bring, but likely my '69. Is there a host hotel or is it every person for themselves?

Yes, I would not miss it. I will be taking my 89 GT, Its a early 25th anniversary model. I'm pushing my brother to get his 70 Boss 302 done. He is interviewing engine builders now. So hopefully he will be moving forward with it soon.

3514V 001.jpg

Less than four hours away. I am definately up for it.

God I hope to get the Mach 1 up and running by then. May need to make it a goal to get it done before the 2014 date. ;)

Rich

I should have my restomod done by then. If its not commited to any vendors shows, I'll see if I can get it there. Regardless, I'm planning on being there!

First I've heard of this and will definately attend as its my current home town. Will have to get the car shipped from back east and hope that work doesnt pull me away. Ater looking at the MCA site perhaps it would be cool to take a week off of work and just drive the car out to the Vegas event via a caravan from Mustang OK which would be cool as the last time I was there was at the unveiling of the 94 model.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mustang club I belong to is affiliated with the MCA. It's my understanding that we will be helping with the show. I've already requested that week off from work to be there. My car WILL be ready by then!!!

Made a hotel reservation at the Hampton Inn Las Vegas North Speedway location tonight. The information and details available on the event are extremely thin. Anybody else still planning to go?

Back