Flight Solo Complete

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
351c 2v
Edelbrock 4bbl, Performer Intake
Ram-Air
Pertronix Electronic Ignition
Well, unrelated to mustangs, other than I am glad my car decided to cooperate and get me to my flight this morning, I just completed my first solo flight.

Well, unrelated to mustangs, other than I am glad my car decided to cooperate and get me to my flight this morning, I just completed my first solo flight.
Congratulations! There's nothing quite like your first solo flight! ::thumb::::thumb::

The Cherokee is a great plane. I trained and tested in a Warrior II.

Congratulations! I dug out my old medical certificate which shows that I first soloed on October 28, 1982. So it's been almost exactly 30 years. I well remember my first solo (and probably worst) landing in the C-150 - skipping down the runway to my instructor (and others who were waiting). He was an old codger and he said something like "Damn, if I knew you were going to bounce down the runway like that, I wouldn't have told these guys that I was your instructor!" But he smiled and pulled out a pair of scissors and cut the tail off my shirt. I still have that framed somewhere around here.

Anyway, good job and here's to many years of fun ahead!

Congratulations! There's nothing quite like your first solo flight! ::thumb::::thumb::

Was you a knight , rook, or bish? ;) Use to fly night and rook...lol...For quite a few years..i still mite go back...one of the best ww2 flight sims out still...I fly every flight sim that comes out...dont bother with world of planes...What a joke...Im a beta tester for it...And i wont fly it anymore...It gives any plane game a bad rap...lol

Congrats on the solo flight!! akherber

Was you a knight , rook, or bish? ;) Use to fly night and rook...lol...For quite a few years..i still mite go back...one of the best ww2 flight sims out still...I fly every flight sim that comes out...dont bother with world of planes...What a joke...Im a beta tester for it...And i wont fly it anymore...It gives any plane game a bad rap...lol

Congrats on the solo flight!! akherber
:huh: You lost me....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back