SCORE - Look What I found. Look you might see sometthing you need

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Coupe (new to me) and just getting started with it.
Browsing thru local CL add I found this listing for 64-70 mustang parts:

A SET OF MUSTANG UPOHOLSTERY BLACK LEATHER (NEW)

BLACK CARPET (NEW)

2PCS CORVEX MOULDING(NEW)

4PCS USED CLASSIC MUSTANG HUB CAPS

20 GALLON GAS TANK (NEW)

GLASS COVER FOR SPEEDOMETER GAUGE(NEW)

8PC 1969 FORD COUPE SOUND DEALNER(NEW)

I have a 73, but I thought I'd look.

I spot a 71-73 gauge set, I really only wanted the plastic lens but thought I'd call anyway. I am getting tthe gauges and lens for 50.00 saturday.

Posting pics. If anyone there see's anything they need I'm willing to pick up for them and ship within reason.

If your interested in the part I will call and get a price for you, also willing to look at the parts and any others they may have when I get there and take phone pics.

Let me know

Mike

MustangParts1.jpg

MustangParts2.jpg

MustangParts3.jpg

Ok. I bought the gauges, gauge plastic face, face shroud, carpet kit, Leather front bucket and rear seat set. Door Sills. Left the QTR window guides, gas tank as well as the sound deadening mat (which I wish I had picked up and still might).

The gas tank was tempting, but I just put a new tank in my coupe. good stuff and great prices.

After 2 trips, I bought everything for myself except the sound mat and the rear window rails. Thats all thats left an she may have transferred with her husband by now.

Back