• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My extra parts!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adm22

Reaction score
Wyoming a small town in the People's Republic of I
My Car
1972 convertible with almost half a million miles 351c- T5 transmission for 24 MPG on the Hwy! Still has a few original parts on it- not many!

also have a 1975 Bricklin with less than 20k miles.
1971-73 Mustang parts left over from restoration of my car I swaped a green interior to a black one. Still a couple things I am after that I may be willing to trade for- put that list in wanted!

Both front seats. Green Deluxe. passenger seat good for a daily driver. driver seat upholstery has some noticeable faults. Both have solid frames that have had the stress points welded with renforcements. Neither seat has the knob on the back to flip it open.

Back seat, both parts for a convertble. Deluxe green good for daily driver.

Riders/ sliders for both front seats. Decent shape.

Dash pads a black one with one big crack and a green one that has been recovered and has now cracked.

Both front and rear chrome bumpers. Good for daily drivers. Have the mounting bracket for the front.

Hood /bonnet standard green. Some rust on bottom. Not perfect had it on my car for a few years now have a NASA one.

Passenger side fender ( 71-72 only) This has a dent that has a failed repair with some bondo in it, could be pounded out a bit before refilling. Also some surface rust, no holes.

Black steering wheel with cracks. I am looking for a good one.

Center section with gagues. This was green one side has some black on it will need to be cleaned up and repianted. Does have the 3 gagues, voltmeter never moved much, temp and oil pressure worked fine. These were an option and are hard to find.

climate control panel for car with A/C also the center vent for the A/C

Trim parts for the deluxe door panels. Handles for both side in green some door cups, the chrome strips and the wooden inserts. Have a driver side door panel that look real nice but is slightly warped- one does not notice this until it is put on the car.

Short center console, just goes around the shifter. With ash tray green. nice shape.

Black Center console missing lid for armrest, the bit that goes around the shifer and the clock goes in has the black peeling off.

A rear tail light. There is a crack in the white case that prevents a good seal from being made when installed, however the lens and the chrome is good, so if you have a cracked lens you could make one good unit.

Alos have a tub full of misc little parts that I have not take the time to catalogue.

Transmission:

FMX low mileage just over 13k taken out of my 75 Bricklin to replace with AOD overdrive- no problems with it. Has bell housing and some of the tubess and stuff.

These are located in north central Illinois.

Had a few folks inquire about the parts I have was hoping someone may have had something I wanted to trade but alsas that is not the case. So still have all the stuff. Some fols asked for pictures- have a friend who has a fancy digital camera and took 2 discs worth of pictures with it- here are the results of stuff people asked about.

I do not have any big boxes to ship stuff- should have figured people would want that done I tend to go fethc things and have been all the way from central Nebraska to Raonoke VA to pick up car parts I wanted. Guess a lot fo people are less enthusiastic about doing dumb stuff like that. That being said.. I think some of the small items I could find boxes for although things like the big center console and seats and such I suspect not- I read one thread on here about a center console getting knackered up dutring transit. That being said I am in north central part of the People's Republic of Illinois, so anything can be picked up here. I also travel a lot and am all over the midewest on a regular basis adn would be willing to bring larger items with me if a deposit was made. Several years back I found someone who wanted the fender I had was supposed to meet him inToledo and he never showed and it would up getting stashed in the back of a friend;s sire for a couple of years- I was buying a van full of stuff from him and had no room to take it and the stuff I was buying- plus the guy might have shown up. But I digress... I will be in the St Louis area this weekend and in december in madison Wi and Twin Cities MN as well as the Quad Cities. I am also in the Chicago metro about once a month or so.

Note on black center consile good news I found the storage box and a mediocre lid for it. bad news did notice it was cracked at the front of the top. I was going to put this in my car until I found someone selling almost the entire interior of a car that was in real nice shape so I used all the best bits.

center1.JPG

center2.JPG

shortcenter.JPG

gagues1.jpg

rearseats.JPG

quartertrim.JPG

insert.JPG

panel.JPG

Still have not sold any of the bits listed here. Was hoping to find someone who might want to come and get them all- I know some people on here sell parts at swap meets etc.

Still have not sold any of the bits listed here. Was hoping to find someone who might want to come and get them all- I know some people on here sell parts at swap meets etc.
How much for all of it? Mike

Still have all of this. Had someone interested in one of the buts, went through the time and trouble of finding a box for it and then he decided he did not want. One reason I do not like having to ship stuff.

PM sent about center dash bezel.

I sent a pm with my number a few days ago. Please call or text if you can.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I have been able to read PMs but for unknown reasons the reply button has disappeared adn I have been unable to reply to any of them.

Did this forum get updated by the people who amde healthcare.gov?

Are the rear quarter trim panels for a 'vert or coupe? I'm assuming by the holes for the window cranks.

I'm still interested in the seat slides if you still have them.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Several people have gotten in touch with me again with an email means I have responded to those people. I have not sold any of the bits I have. Unless otherwise satted they are all convertible parts although as most of you know many parts will work with any body style.

It might help to make a list with prices. Then as people read it, they can determine if they are interested.

Would save you a ton of unnecessary communication. If nothing sells - it is all too high for the curent market. Best of luck!

Ray

Back