Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

senilemunkey

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach1
460-C6-9"(355)
Hello everyone. I have owned my Mach for about 5 years now. It is a 1973 Mach1 I just got her back on the road after a two year nap. During the two years i had a speed shop build me a 460. rebuilt the c6 trans and many upgrades in the process. It also has a 9"rear with 355 gears. Hoping to get her to a 11 second street car. She's close. You can see her on my youtube search senilemunkey1 for a quick video. Paint will be next. I will try to post pics later. Hoping to meet people with parts and info. Thanks

Hello everyone. I have owned my Mach for about 5 years now. It is a 1973 Mach1 I just got her back on the road after a two year nap. During the two years i had a speed shop build me a 460. rebuilt the c6 trans and many upgrades in the process. It also has a 9"rear with 355 gears. Hoping to get her to a 11 second street car. She's close. You can see her on my youtube search senilemunkey1 for a quick video. Paint will be next. I will try to post pics later. Hoping to meet people with parts and info. Thanks
I highly recommend you do a search on 9" rear ends. You will learn things you can't imagine.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin. That is an awesome car you have, it sounds killer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and ::welcome:: to the forum. Talking about videos, Check mine at the bottom of my post. Gonna go look for yours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back