Consumer Guide Article 71-73 Mustangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This article has some good information and history on our cars, and some information that may not be so good or accurate, but is interesting, anyway.
It was undeniably the biggest, heaviest, most "styled" Mustang ever.<~~~~ That statement always chaps my hide!!

Do any of these so called car "experts" ever take a look at curb weights? 1969 and 1970 mustangs are heavier than our stangs...even the new ones..are heavier than our stangs...Lights a fire under me every time...cause they didn't do any research ...They never looked and taking what little they "heard" As facts...instead of doing some acutal ground work...Their artical made me mad right from the start..lol..But i guess every mustang expert does when it comes too the 71-73 stangs...Cause they always say they are the heavies stangs ever made...Bah..That always ruins me...Why cant they just make a decent quality artical about them with out tring to bash them? I get tired...So very tired of them saying they are heavy..When they are not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back