CL.... FUNNY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I have $18,000 invested but unless you are a die hard mopar fan.. you wouldn't know it"

Maybe he meant $180...I do see a couple of freshly painted items under the hood.

I guess because I am not a mopar guy I can't see the 18k. *scratches head while looking at the nice stereo system and fancy intake manifold and cool wheels* still not seeing it. He must have added an extra 0 by mistake. Looking at the damage he would have better luck selling it as saying it was a back up test car for dukes of hazard, and having someone like himself buy it.

I'm thinking he spent the 18k mostly on a KILLER exhaust system. Yup, it must be really shiny underneath.

It's $18k worth of Bondo slathered over the smashed rear quarter panel. He would have done the right front damage too, but that needs an additional $10k.

-Kurt

guys guys,... all that money is in a bag in the trunk.. so buy it, take the 18k and take the rest to the scrapyard...

Looks like a Krypton overhaul on the engine. He says the wheels are worth 3k, maybe the intake manifold is the remaining 15k, they're the only decent looking things on the car...

So if it takes $18k to get it to that shape I know I don't have enough to bring it up to a 20 footer. Wow! Mopars are expensive!!!

Back