hello from france

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
66' coupé and 73' mach1
hi everyone :D

I present myself, my name is bastien I am a young 24 year mechanic

Crazy Mustang since my youngest age

I therefore 66 coupé and also recently a mach1 73

I hope to find here more information about 71-73 generations, and also find some parts or sheet metal body

here is a 66

and a mach 1

sorry for my bad english, I use a bit of an automatic translator

good road :cool:

Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. Glad you joined us. We'll help all we can. Chuck

norway! there is some by then the old continent!

really thank you for your hospitality, American are really nice, it makes me even more eager to break me of France! (crap system)

to believe that all the French owner of 71-73 will be here

there is not much in our home and they are not too loved in France

a croire que tout les possesseur francais de 71-73 vont se retrouver ici

y en a pas beaucoup par chez nous et elle ne sont pas trop aimée en france

this is bad, because it is the best series finished, they have a good handling, and are more comfortable compared to my 66 !

you're French? 73vertproject?

c'est bete , car ce sont les series les mieux finies, elles ont une bonne tenue de route , et sont plus confortables , comparer a ma 66

vous etes francais? 73vertproject ?

We will see in a few year how Mustangs from 71-73 will be considered, it's just a question of time.

But anyway, I love my car and this is enough for me.

When I drive it, everybody is watching, and I receive a lot of kind words, specially in France where American cars are not so common.

Viva Mustangs:heart:

We will see in a few year how Mustangs from 71-73 will be considered, it's just a question of time.

But anyway, I love my car and this is enough for me.

When I drive it, everybody is watching, and I receive a lot of kind words, specially in France where American cars are not so common.

Viva Mustangs:heart:
hello manu64 et bastien where were you guys when i was in france in april and a couple of weeks ago in september doing les rallye des jonquilles and rallye d,artois up in n.e france just south of st. omer in my 73 mach1 i live on south coast of england and will be back next april we should meet up all for now so toodle pip and keep the faith with the last of the big mustang mickmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back