Hello!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor M

Reaction score
My Car
2003 Mercury Marauder
1970 Ford Torino GT
1968 Fairlane 500 Wagon
1969 Torino Formal Roof
1971 Ranchero
1972 Cougar XR-7
1971 Cougar XR-7 Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1973 Comet GT
Hello from Livonia Michigan. I am 18 years old and a son of a man who has always loved cars and no i do too. I own a 2003 Mercury Marauder and a 1970 Ford Torino GT. My father has a 71 Ranchero GT, 73 Mustang convertible, 72 Cougar (built), 68 Fairlane 500 Wagon, 69 Torino formal roof, 71 Cougar convertible and a 71 Comet GT.

Cant get any yet. The cars are all buried in different locations. My dada is a landlord and puts the cars in those garages. I will get some asap.

::welcome:: and you have been around long enough to know

:worthlesswithoutpics:

::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe. Not a single car in that list that I´d say "no" to, especially the 70 Torino GT!

Congrats!

WELCOME aboard, Trevor!

I, too, have a 2003 Marauder and had a REAL difficult time finding it as I had wanted one for years.

10f3nki.jpg

By my recollection you have taken the "mantle" from "TheJ" as our youngest Member.

It sounds as if your Dad is our kind of guy.

Again, Welcome!

BT

WELCOME aboard, Trevor!

I, too, have a 2003 Marauder and had a REAL difficult time finding it as I had wanted one for years.

10f3nki.jpg

By my recollection you have taken the "mantle" from "TheJ" as our youngest Member.

It sounds as if your Dad is our kind of guy.

Again, Welcome!

BT
I didn't know I was the youngest member, oh well.

Welcome again Trevor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back