Went to a local Show-n-Shine. Car followed me home.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeZapU

Reaction score
My Car
12 GT
73 Mach 1
85 GT
66 F-100
Well, today I got off my laurels and drove the Mach 1 to participate in my local mustang club's bi-annual show-n-shine at the local ford dealer sponsor. I decided to get the Mach out since its been a few weeks since I've driven it. I pulled into parking and noticed they had a few used mustangs on the lot. Once I parked and cleaned up the Mach I mosey'd over to have a look see. They had pretty much what I've been lusting after for a while now. Black, 2012 5.0, 6-speed, 3.73's, brembo brakes, air diffusers w fog lights. Pretty much a plane Jane mustang. Kinda how my GT was back in 1985. This one had only 8,633 miles on it. Almost new with the new $$$ off the top making it attractive financially. Owner had it only 11 months and traded it for a 2013 Shelby. After 4.5 hours of haggling I got the price I wanted and signed the paperwork.

I have not been this happy with a car purchase, pretty much ever. I wasn't looking to buy. It was just the car I wanted at the price I could live with. I don't like anything 4.6L and I don't like the look of the 2013's. So 2011-2012 was it.

Unfortunately, the boss says one of the other mustangs has got to go to make room. Looks like this weekend I'll be readying the SVO to sell. A bit sad about that as I was just getting it where I wanted it, but I hope it will go to a good home.

Anyways, here are the pictures.

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

I like this pic.

IMG_0625.jpg

Wife driving it home.

IMG_0624.jpg

Sticker = $50k!!!! 2x what I paid for mine.

IMG_0622.jpg

As I first saw it on the lot. Was only there 4 days before I bought it. It had not yet hit the websites or it would have probably been snapped up. Clear Car Fax.

IMG_0619.jpg

I wish I was in a better position (both "too-many car-wise" and financially) otherwise, I'd snap up that SVO in a heartbeat! Bummer you gotta let it go.

I wish I was in a better position (both "too-many car-wise" and financially) otherwise, I'd snap up that SVO in a heartbeat! Bummer you gotta let it go.
X2!

Are you, Don and Roy planning on opening your own Ford lots? :p
Nah I'm goin international. one size does not fit all:p
FINALLY GOT YA!!!!!

:worthlesswithoutpics:
Dont want to hijack this thread, just look at that sharp car he just bought.

You will really like the 5.0 and if you do a few things to it hold on:D

Yeah, four mustangs is a bit too much for me at this point in my life. Once I retire from the service and get my final house and big garage, Things can be hoarded better. Like cars.

Back