and so it begins

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
A similar system for large cities/towns, based on emissions levels that are lower in new cars, has been in place nationwide in Germany for a few years. A significant surcharge to drive into London has been in place for several years. This sort of thing is becoming more trendy. If imposed in most American cities it would be even more intolerable. Most American cities do not have a public transportation system that actually works well at reasonable cost. The cities have become completely over crowded and projections are that it will become worse. Tooooo many people in the world, especially in the cities. Chuck

French cars should be banned, period. No matter what year they were built.

:)

In this case it is important to know what cars the French drive. Usually they are in very bad shape, unless they are new. We have a lot pf French on the road here and many of them have headlights or stoplights that won't work or turn signals that will flash together with something else that is not supposed to flash and the like.

Even though the situation has improved over the years, it is still not uncommon to see older cars that are simply not well maintained and that smoke and stink as they pass by. Some of them are hardly road safe, because they did not need to go through inspection. So I guess that needs to be considered too

The good news is that, if we take Germany as a reference, an exception is usually made for classic cars.

Same here in Luxembourg. We have strict laws and huge taxes on everything that guzzles much fuel, but I hardly pay anything for the mustang.

Buy a new Mustang and you need a big wallet!

French cars should be banned, period. No matter what year they were built.

:)

Even though the situation has improved over the years, it is still not uncommon to see older cars that are simply not well maintained and that smoke and stink as they pass by.

Dont get passed by them:p

hey!!! i drive a french car.... :D dont make fun of my Citroën.. :D:D:D:D

this year was a good year for it,.. nothing fell off and it didn't erupt into flames .. so fingers crossed. :D

Back