New from Seattle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black73coupe

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Coupe 302
New to the site and proud new owner of a 1973 coupe 302. Just bought the car a couple of weeks ago from a neighbor. It's not perfect, but it runs strong and isn't rusted out anywhere. Looking to put 17" bullits on it.

Working on pics. I'll have to modify the ones I have to fit.

Thanks

Engine bay mod.JPG
Image test

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking coupe you have sir....In Washington State too..But im on the dry side..lol...Looks very clean..She got deluxe interior? And did you or previous owner get a marti report for it?

Thanks for the compliments. No Martin report. It has 79,000 miles on it. Lets see if this interior pic works

image.jpg

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. A very good looking car. It appears to be largely unmolested. Enjoy the site. Chuck

Nice Ride Welcome from Chesapeake, VA

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. A very good looking car. It appears to be largely unmolested. Enjoy the site. Chuck
Just new stainless exhaust with cherry bombs and the wheels as far as I can tell. I was lucky enough to see it up on a lift and walk around underneath it before I bought it. Except changing out the wheels I plan to keep it just the way it is, but who knows, Silver hockey stick stripes might look pretty good against the black.

Beautiful coupe! :D

I'm currently north of you in Lynnwood. Awesome find with a rust free body.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back