New from Seattle

black73coupe

Welcome from Phoenix!

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome from Nashville. It looks like all you Wash state folks could have a nice size car show.

Got to agree, I've met 4 Washington members this year, I think we have enough Washington members to do a decent 71-73 club meet/cruise next year. Now that would a rare scene, several 71-73's cruising down the freeway. Would make for some great photos for this site.

What I've found are the 71-73 members I've met are really decent people with great attitudes, the kind of people you like to associate with.

Jim

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

welcome from Nashville. It looks like all you Wash state folks could have a nice size car show.

Got to agree, I've met 4 Washington members this year, I think we have enough Washington members to do a decent 71-73 club meet/cruise next year. Now that would a rare scene, several 71-73's cruising down the freeway. Would make for some great photos for this site.

What I've found are the 71-73 members I've met are really decent people with great attitudes, the kind of people you like to associate with.

Jim

That sounds like a blast. The Greenwood car show allows group and club registration. It's a mile and a half of classic cars parked on either side of greenwood avenue. Or even a cruise to the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in issaquah would be cool too.

Jim

That sounds like a blast. The Greenwood car show allows group and club registration. It's a mile and a half of classic cars parked on either side of greenwood avenue. Or even a cruise to the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in issaquah would be cool too.

A Saturday cruise to the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in issaquah would be awsome and it's pretty central to the majority of our 71-73 WA members with the exception of our 2 Eastern Washington members. The XXX Rootbeer Drive-In is an awsome place to meet. Let's keep it in mind when the weather gets better next Spring.

http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

Jim

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Unfortunately I spent part of my second floor remodel savings on it. So this means no new 17" torq thrust IIs for a while. But boo hoo, I have a cool black mustang. Life is good. (I still want the wheels)

Welcome and nice car. Rare to see such a nice, mostly unmodified example.

And those AR wheels look great. That style of wheel has a great Boss 302 tie-in with the ole Trans Am cars running the American Racing 200-s wheels.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)