GoDaddy Ad?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenGold73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Bright Green Gold Met Coupe
If this is in the wrong place, sorry. Has anyone seen the GoDaddy.com ad with the red 71 - 73 convert? Yeah, the focus is suppose to be on the hot cop chick and the hot driver chick, but I wanted to see more the car! I did see that it had the painted bumper so automatically thought 73 but maybe they used them in 72 like they did on the Mach I? Anyway, a sighting to watch for.

OK, it seems I'm way behind the times. After some internet searching I see that it was an ad for the Indy500 and was the most watched GoDaddy commercial, however can't find it on the godaddy site. The full version, which I did not see last night, is on you tube and well it's still about the hot chicks and not the car...not that that's a bad thing but...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, Awesome! :D

You know what is cool about this commercial...they could have chosen any one of hundreds of cars but settled on the 73 vert! I bet Danica had a say in it too...

Is it wrong that I got mad when she got on the hood? All I could think about was the scratches and dents she had to have put in it. Maybe I'll watch it again from a "regular guy, non Mustang lover" point of view to enjoy the girl part of the commercial.

Back