• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73Qcode

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang Q Code Mach1
Hi all looking to buy some interior panels black deluxe interior door panels,a set of ram air flappers and air cleaner,a detroit locker differential,top window for drivers and passenger chrome drip rails.

Hi all looking to buy some interior panels black deluxe interior door panels,a set of ram air flappers and air cleaner,a detroit locker differential,top window for drivers and passenger chrome drip rails.
That would be Don of OMS, a popular site vendor.

Just bought a 3.50 posi pumpkin from Don and last

year scored a rebuilt Cleveland long block along with

assorted interior and exterior parts over the years.

Start here www.ohiomustang.com and if you don't

see what you want listed just email Don through the store.

mike

Have new repro door panels

Ram air what engine ?

Original or repro I have either

Locker ? what ratio ?

I would have to check on good drip rails, just sold several sets

Don

I would perfer the orgional ford one but i have been hereing that repos are better engine is a 351cj thanks Don i will let u know the ratio and locker i meen a detroit locker im thinking 3:73 gears in it posi

I have two full ram air set-ups for a 351C including the plenum, flappers, snorkel, etc. If Don doesn't have a ram air set-up, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back