1971 Convertible, F code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible, factory 302, disc brakes and A/C. Started to rebuild it all original but elected to go full tilt and rebuilt everything in the drivetrain, a/c, cooling, etc. etc. etc.
DOC.pdfThere are some wierd numbers that came up as a result of receiving this report.

I received it today, 11-23-2012. The build request was received in Dearborn on 10-23-1970, I was born on 10-23-(before 1970), we bought the car on 10-23-2009. It must be fate!

DOC.pdfBuild Sheet (Large).jpeg

Attachments

• DOC.pdf
    68.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Only 4 like her...And how many survived out of the 4? lol...Great report...I like stock order types....Mine is a stock order type too....Means it was ment to be on display..and usualy well optioned...I noticed yours sat on lot for almost 3 or 4 months before sold..and makes sence for a show room type car..most cant go in and pop such a spendy display car...even know it happens..lol

Only 4 like her...And how many survived out of the 4? lol...Great report...I like stock order types....Mine is a stock order type too....Means it was ment to be on display..and usualy well optioned...I noticed yours sat on lot for almost 3 or 4 months before sold..and makes sence for a show room type car..most cant go in and pop such a spendy display car...even know it happens..lol
Another reason why it took three months to sell could have been time of year. Verts dont sell too well in the winter months. Although Dallas doesnt get much winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some wierd numbers that came up as a result of receiving this report.

I received it today, 11-23-2012. The build request was received in Dearborn on 10-23-1970, I was born on 10-23-(before 1970), we bought the car on 10-23-2009. It must be fate!
The image is an Eminger invoice. Where you get that?

Those are very rare.

mike

Goodnigh, you can order the original Eminger Invoice from Marti if it has not already been picked up yet. Mine had been ordered by the previous owner so I had to get a copy.

Back