73 Mach Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armyfox

Reaction score
ft. campbell, ky (originally from Missouri)
My Car
1973 Mach 1 'Q' Automatic, Future Daily Driver!
Got my report today! Pretty happy with the options. I am not sure if my car is missing any of the unique ones. Going to try and compare to a couple of other cars and see if my car has a good set of options. Should I get the stat report for $60 to see how unique my car is overall? I am really considering it. Thanks :D

GG Marti Report.pdf

Attachments

• GG Marti Report.pdf
    169 KB · Views: 25
Got my report today! Pretty happy with the options. I am not sure if my car is missing any of the unique ones. Going to try and compare to a couple of other cars and see if my car has a good set of options. Should I get the stat report for $60 to see how unique my car is overall? I am really considering it. Thanks :D
The numbers can be interesting but I would spend money on an

Eminger invoice or a copy of the original window sticker.

One of the entries on my stats report lists the car as "100".

That means 100 1971 Grande M-codes w/toploader. That's cool

but the listing of "1" referring to my setup with a "heavy duty battery"

means what.

mike

Its a good set of options...Our cars where proably on the same line..lol..it shows your car being ordered 3 days before mine...hehe..cool...and as for the break down report..i think they worth it sometimes if you got to know......And yes sometimes it comes out that what makes some cars 1 of 1..is the heavy duty bat or something..But sence you dont got a heavy duty bat..You dont have to worry about that part..lol...could be the color with your interior that makes it special...But from just seeing your stats....i guess she is one of a 100 or 200ish made...and thats just a guess. ;) I could be waaaay off the mark..lol

I do have one odd question....Our stats say both our cars where 13 days behind schedule...Yet according to our reports mine was released on 06/06/1973....Yours....7/03/1973....if our cars are only 3 days apart...what schedule are they talking about? hehe...Mine with a bit more options..should of took longer..Both order type stock...meaning both are for display at a dealers location.....Why such a gap? its alot more than 13 days..hehehe

Post my report below for ya...and you can see the diff...im allso wondering if marti decided to change the name of the axle code...lol

Btw...what part of missouri you originaly from? My family original from popular bluff area.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 13 days...refer to the scheduled for build and the actually built I believe

I just cant wait to get home, see the car, and get it painted factory color
But still...Its odd...Your car was ordered first...But at some point they picked to finish some cars before others..mmm maybe due to parts or color? its just odd that your car was ordered first...Yet mine popped out a month ahead of yours..lol

Ohhh going back gold with black stripes? woot...i use to not care much for gold..But now days i kinda like gold glow and copper...lol..specialy on a mach 1...flashy.

I purchased both the Eminger Invoice and the personalized report. The most interesting part of the personalized report for me was when the break it down to factory air and pwr front disc brakes which made mine fairly unique.

But that is only for my color and top combination. I would rather see a report that tells you how many they made with my options and exclude paint color, convenience packages and tinted windows etc. etc. and keep it basic. Who cares that I may have the ford imprinted cigarette lighter option.

I guess what I am trying to say is how many 1971 convertibles with 302 motors, automatic transmissions, power front disc brakes and factory air were made regarless of the color and other trivial stuff.

Marti Report (Large).jpeg Build Sheet (Large).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back