Greetings from Fabulous Las Vegas!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
Hi everyone! I'm glad to be part of this forum! I have been a fan of the 71-73 body style since they were new (Yes, I was alive back then!). I have owned several of them and right now I am doing a nut and bolt restoration/restomod on a 73 convertible. don't laugh, but I've been working on it since 1991. Unfortunately, it has taken a back seat to many other of lifes obstacles, ie, family, work, bla bla bla.... About a month ago I mentioned to my wife that I would really like to finish it so we could enjoy it before we're too old. She said "Why don't you?" Nuff said. I'm spending all my spare time in the garage now (That and at the Mustang Depot). I used to know every nut and bolt, every option, every color etc for the 71-73, but over time I've forgotten alot. Please forgive me if I ask questions about something I should already know. Hopefully this will be like riding a bicycle, (you never forget). P.S. My name is Travis. Doug the Dog is my Golden Retriever, LOL!!!

Nice story you wrote :)

And ::welcome:: from France

15th of april, must be a special day...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, everyone! Pictures coming soon! (very soon!)

Nice story you wrote :)

And ::welcome:: from France

15th of april, must be a special day...
My 51st Birthday. I want to drive it to "Area 51"

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from Washington States. Pics are always welcome, I'd like to see one of your Golden Retriever Doug. Here's one my Golden Casey.

Casey1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back