$38,000 buy it now, yeah, right

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exhaust fumes from his boss;)

I sent the seller this message via Ebay:

Ford never made a Boss 351 coupe. You're selling a 351 2 bbl Cleveland rated at about 170 rwhp after you put some air in the tires. You are embarrassing yourself listing this car at this price given the condition and false description. Relist this car for $7500 and if someone offers $10K take the money and run.

:angel:

Ford never made a Boss 351 coupe. You're selling a 351 2 bbl Cleveland rated at about 170 rwhp after you put some air in the tires. You are embarrassing yourself listing this car at this price given the condition and false description. Relist this car for $7500 and if someone offers $10K take the money and run.

I beat you to it;) but with more sarcasm

I beat you to it;) but with more sarcasm
GOOD JOB! He should run with $7500.

Looks neglected with the flat tires...

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
The seller responded to me:

I am learning as I go. This is my grandfather's car & I am helping him to sell it. Sorry if I am not as good at this as I should be. I have revised the ad. I am basing the pricing off of what the appraiser suggests. Hopefully everyone will be patient and not freak out. Please don't be so harsh. Be a helper, not a hater. Sheesh.

- kellybell66

I should tell her what if paid an appraiser they should ask for a refund.

Now here's a coupe that actually may be worth $10K

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-Mustang-1972-Mustang-Coupe-Amazingly-Preserved-Original-Survivor-Numbers-Matching-/181032152262?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a265b6cc6#ht_2685wt_1165

Last edited by a moderator:
The seller responded to me:

I am learning as I go. This is my grandfather's car & I am helping him to sell it. Sorry if I am not as good at this as I should be. I have revised the ad. I am basing the pricing off of what the appraiser suggests. Hopefully everyone will be patient and not freak out. Please don't be so harsh. Be a helper, not a hater. Sheesh.

- kellybell66

I should tell her what if paid an appraiser they should ask for a refund.

Now here's a coupe that actually may be worth $10K

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-Mustang-1972-Mustang-Coupe-Amazingly-Preserved-Original-Survivor-Numbers-Matching-/181032152262?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a265b6cc6#ht_2685wt_1165
when someone sells something, then need to realize you have the appraised Value, then you have the realistic Value, which is much lower.

some people don't want to hear that.

she should call an Insurance adjuster and say "I want $28k if something happens to this car", they will rofl !!!

Back