New Gauges

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look interesting but if you buy them looks like you would have useless holes in the dash for the directional signals and also have non op factory gagues staring at you above the radio and if you put a clock in the gas gague place than the one in the center console will be a duplicate.

i have a kit off of ebay that you could install any gauge you want into the bezel. all it is is metal brackets that is polished. i've had them for almost a year now, but i just never used them yet.

others have said they rolled up the printed circuit for the turn signals but i have no idea how to possibly do that. i want to be able to tell if i'm still signaling in one direction or another.

I think those look very well done.

Maybe a little busy. Our dials are not very large if you consider many autos of the day had a gauge area the entire width of the drivers seat.

But I never liked having the gauges in the center console. Thought they should be with the speedo and rpm gauge.

What ignitions does the tach work with? HEI, STOCK. That always seems to be an issue.

If you do this gauge setup, you can really modernize your ride and get a double deck stereo and navigation...if you don't mind taking orders from ANOTHER woman.

I think the speedometerman takes a standard idiot light panel and remakes it into an RPM gauge leaving the lights in tact. Than you can have gauges and lights.

The 21st century is amazing.

It would be great if I could just buy an empty cluster so I can put my AutoMeter gauges in it.

Wow looking at the first link I was in love with them but when I found out they were $768 I think I'll just clean up the old guages.

Considering a JME kit for a '68 mustang costs almost $1300, it's not that bad. Though, it is a lot of money. On this forum, I've seen a modified cluster setup with AutoMeter gauges. It didn't look difficult but maybe a little time consuming. But I came out really nice. I believe it was done by stevemach1ford

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone installed these in their car yet? If not I may be the first to give it a try. The wife is insistent that the gauges be white with a blue led and these are the only viable option I have found, the only thing that I don't like is that they are perimeter lite.

It will also negate the need to buy a center gauge cluster and add a wiring harness for the center console. Mine doesn't have center gauges now.

I spoke with a Tech at the company and this is looking like the way we will go. I will keep you informed.

71201-03 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice package, but not for me. The tach and speedo are on the wrong sides, I like the fuel gauge in the middle and the signal indicators independent of the gauges, but last I checked - our cars don't have "Check Engine" lights.

Not real fond of the price either, even though it seems fair for what you get.

PM your address to me and I will ship you one for shipping fees.
Hey Rktmn,

I sent you an e-mail from your website with a couple of questions regarding my speedo/clock and speedo/tach clusters.

Has anyone installed these in their car yet? If not I may be the first to give it a try. The wife is insistent that the gauges be white with a blue led and these are the only viable option I have found, the only thing that I don't like is that they are perimeter lite.

It will also negate the need to buy a center gauge cluster and add a wiring harness for the center console. Mine doesn't have center gauges now.

I spoke with a Tech at the company and this is looking like the way we will go. I will keep you informed.
OK, I ordered the gauges today and had them place a clock in the center blank, I also ordered blue led lights for the perimeter lighting. I'll post pictures when I get them installed. :D

Back