The 72 Sprint Coupe is toast

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
After figuring replacing the interior, frame, and body parts needed to bring this thing back to a 72 Sprint, there is no way to save this car. Practically every piece would have to be replaced and that's just not possible and still make the car worth it. So if you need any 72 Coupe parts. Let me know. The Interior is Black and the Exterior is Red (I did find white and blue where the painter missed)

DSCN1965.JPGDSCN1966.JPGDSCN1971.JPGDSCN1972.JPG

Location? I need entire roof. And maybe Gauge Cluster with Tach. How much for roof? And How much for gauges I am in California

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, bummer. I know this was a sad decision to make.

I have one that's also in really bad shape but haven't quite given up on it just yet. Matter of fact one of the long metal rafter parts is planned to be welded into it to help save it. ;)

Wow, bummer. I know this was a sad decision to make.

I have one that's also in really bad shape but haven't quite given up on it just yet. Matter of fact one of the long metal rafter parts is planned to be welded into it to help save it. ;)
That's cool Don!

PM me price for

Side view mirrors. I only want the driver side if it comes with a good cable to adjust mirror.

There is the connector by the starter solenoid to wire up the gauge cluster. I don't remember what we called that piece, but it was necessary to supply power to the gauges and is not there for lighted warning indicators.

OEM oil filler/pvc caps.

Trunk lid torsion bars.

And, if you could throw in the steering wheel cover, that would be sweet.

folks some of you don't understand the condition of this car. I have seen it in person and the rust has rust. This is by far the most rusted mustang I have ever seen in my life. I think if you were to try to sell it for scrap metal you would not have enough metal to have them off load it with the magnet. Sorry Mark not bashing just trying to explain to the "save this car" crowd

Are the wheels and rings 14" or 15"?

Ray
That is possibly the best question that could be asked about this car followed by is it a 4 speed. I though of asking that one myself but feared having to reach for my checkbook if the answer came back 15".

Back