Boss 351 - someone scored a nice car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I would have bought it for that price and sold mine:)

Last edited by a moderator:
When was Las Vegas Barrett jackson? Nice price but the seats or door panels are wrong. The rear spoiler is wrong too tall. Other than that sweet color combo!

Never been impressed with anything at Barrett...this Boss doesn't even have the CAUTION FAN sign.

I am kidding about the sign. That car just doesn't jiggle the leg bone.

Lot Number: 623

Auction: LAS VEGAS 2012

Sale Type: NO RESERVE

Price: *$33,000.00

Year: 1971

Make: FORD

Model: MUSTANG BOSS 351

Style: FASTBACK

VIN: 1F02R146917

Exterior Color: GRABBER GREEN METALLIC

Interior Color: WHITE WITH BLACK

Cylinders: 8

Engine Size: 351

Transmission: 4-SPEED MANUAL

My guess is probably easily one of 20 or less in this color combination.

I would be nice to see the door tag on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like that color combination. My guess is that it came with the standard interior and someone replaced the seats with the Mach 1 style. Not only is the rear spoiler too tall, it looks like it was mounted way too far forward. I really like the Boss 351's but they will always be way out of my price range!

I really like that color combination. My guess is that it came with the standard interior and someone replaced the seats with the Mach 1 style. Not only is the rear spoiler too tall, it looks like it was mounted way too far forward. I really like the Boss 351's but they will always be way out of my price range!
I think your car beats this boss 4-1.

Yeah, I really love the 4spd Q Code you picked up!

Yeah, I really love the 4spd Q Code you picked up!
Thanks guys - I was in the right place at the right time on that car!

I found a Grabber green Mach 1 with White Deluxe interiror and Rear Defrost. I was trying to get some info on it and it disappeared. Floors were shot and it was an H Code

I have the exact same trim combination and my marti report shows 311 made in grabber green with white interior :)
I just replied to your Intro thread! LOL My OCD makes me read in order from top to bottom.

Back